Join us ONLINE on Tuesday November 17th from 6-8pm for this webinar. To receive an email with the digital login information, please RSVP below.
At Chinook Fund, we listen to the grassroots social justice leaders in our community and play a lead role in democratizing philanthropy. Meet the Changemakers connects community organizers and new supporters. Join us to better understand what our leaders need to advance equality and justice throughout the state.
We are especially eager to hear from the labor activists, Black and Native leaders, and folks mobilizing against poverty and homelessness in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Their leadership and expertise are especially valuable to us all in this crisis.
Chinook Fund is committed to creating inclusive and accessible public programming. To learn more and make specific accessibility requests for this event, visit https://chinookfund.org/accessibility/
We will be hearing from leaders at the following grantee organizations:
- Frontline Farming: BIPOC led food sovereignty and organizing collective
- Herbal Gardens Wellness: Native-led healing justice and decolonizing wellness
- Black Lives Matter 5280: Racial justice for black liberation
- Creative Strategies for Change: Arts organizing
- Hispanic Affairs Project: Immigrant rights and labor justice